An internationally recognized bachelor's degree from Germany
180 ECTS/ 210 ECTS
Semester Abroad and Internship
THE PRE-UNIVERSITY PROGRAM
FEDI pre-university program, also known as a pre-college or preparatory program, is designed to provide a solid academic foundation in subjects relevant to the chosen field of study. This program also serves as a bridge between high school and university.
The completion of a pre-university program can enhance a student's college application, demonstrate a commitment to academic excellence in the university, and provide a valuable stepping stone toward career goals.
ADMISSION TO OUR PARTNER UNIVERSITY
You must successfully complete FEDI pre-university program and the assessment center of the partner university.
- • You finished high school or if you haven't finished yet, you can apply by sending in your last two school reports.
- • You desire to pursue higher education in Germany or a German-speaking region.
- • You have successfully completed FEDI requirements.
THE INTEGRATED PROGRAM
FEDI integrated program serves as a roadmap to a successful career path. This program combines knowledge acquired at the partner university with experiential learning from our experts.
Given the limited number of participants in the program, all members are encouraged to actively participate in interactive communication and exchange valuable insight with our experts.
The content of our modules is provided separately from the academic curriculum and comprises case studies and simulations based on the practical learning from our experts.
• Banking and Financial Services
• Business Consultancy and Management
• Healthcare Management
• Information Technology and Data Science
• You are currently a student at our partner university.
• You have completed the core curriculum of your studies.
• You desire to pursue your career path in Germany.